The Scots are immensely proud of their literary history and so Burns Night is Scotland’s annual celebration of poet Robert Burns. The Scots go BIG with their celebrations where you can expect mini festivals, ceilidh dance lessons and of course haggis neeps and tatties. With most of us warbling along to Auld Lang Syne at New Year’s Eve, Robert Burns’ words are embedded in our consciousness even if we didn’t realise it.
So, never one to shy away from commemorating an event with amazing produce from these very Isles, we’ve teamed up with the Bruichladdich Distillery for a Burns Night Supper on the 25th January 6.30pm-8.30pm.
During the evening you’ll get to taste 3 whiskies guided by the amazing Bruichladdich brand ambassador, Graeme Hunt. To tickle your tastebuds we’ll also have classic Scottish nibbles created by our head chef Nathan, before ending the night with a Bruichladdich cocktail. For a bargainous £20 it’ll be the best Thursday night you’ve had out in 2018!
If you’d like to join us (tartan completely optional!), then book your space by calling us on 0161 359 6952. We’re looking forward to sharing a dram or two with you!
Want to win two tickets to our event? Simply head to our Facebook page and like and share our Burns Night post pinned to the top of our page for the chance to win!
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Masons Restaurant and Bar whose registered office is 36 Bridge Street, Manchester, M3 3BT.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Social media platforms that will be included in the competition are Facebook only.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Entries will count from 5:00pm 16th January 2018.
- Closing date and time for entry will be 23:59 22nd January 2018. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants of the competition must like Masons Restaurant and Bar on Facebook and share the Burns Night image pinned to the top of the page.
- Masons Restaurant and Bar reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows: 2 free tickets to our Burns Night Supper with a value of £20 per person.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Masons Restaurant and Bar.
- The winner will be notified by Direct Message Facebook within 1 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Masons Restaurant and Bar will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected or delivered.
- Masons Restaurant and Bar’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Masons Restaurant and Bar and not to any other party.